Job Application letter for Hotel



To:
HRD Manager
Hotel Escalardo
wall street no. 03 T
Surabaya

Dear Sir/Madam,
         I have heard that  your company is looking for employees to hold some posisitions. Based on the information, i am interested in applying appliclation for compliting one of the position in your company. As my last hotel education was Room Division program so i would prefer to apply to be Housekeeper . but if the company wants me to work in another departement i am strongly ready.
Name
:
Miftakhul Hilal Alfarisi
Age
:
21 Years Old
City
:
Lamongan
Last Education
:
Surabaya Hotel School
Graduated
:
March 31th 2015

I consider myself that i have good qualification for making progress and growing as company wants. Eager to learn and can work as team or by myself. Beside that i posses adequate computer skill and have good experience in english either oral or written. With my qualification i am confident that i will be able to contribute to your company effectively.
Here is as your consideration :
1.       Copy of my last formal education
2.       Copy of my last Hotel education
3.       Copy of ID
4.       Copy of Job Training Reference
5.       Copy of Engish education certificate
6.       Recent photo by size of 4X6

        I would like to express my gratitude for your attention and time. I hope you will be taking some times to interview me and join further in your recruitment test.

                                                                                                                               

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Surabaya, March 8 2015
                                                                                                      My Sincerely yours



                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Miftakhul Hilal Alfarisi

Comments